Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

BUYING A HOME? Step #1 is ...



The first step of the home buying process isn’t looking at homes. It’s figuring out which homes you can actually afford.


I know that there are many people who think you should start the home buying process by taking a look at homes online. However, that’s not what your first step should be.

The first step when buying a home should be to speak with a mortgage professional. They will look at your credit score, let you know if there is anything you need to fix, and issue that all-important pre-approval letter once they have gone through all of your financial information. You need that pre-approval letter when you make an offer on a home. Sellers likely won’t entertain an offer without one.



Meet with a mortgage professional first.


Give me a call or send me an email today and I can connect you with my preferred lenders to get you started. These are professionals you can count on with competitive rates and fees. I would be happy to help.

If you have any other questions about the real estate market, don’t hesitate to reach out by phone or email. I would love to hear from you.