Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Thursday, June 8, 2017

How we helped Nancy Fortune get the house she wanted at the price she wanted.


"My results were very good! She was selling my home and helping me buy a house. The first weekend we had 45 showings and multiple offers so that was good. She listened to what I said because she was advising me when the first buyer pulled out to not give them what they were asking for but she also knew I wanted to move and I wanted the other house. And she helped me get the house I wanted at the price I wanted (to pay).

I had a lot of sewer problems (on the house I was selling) and I was about to lose my mind. I would refer to her as my “counselor” because she would call to check in and give advice on what to do; she was extremely helpful during that time because it was such a stressful process.

She gave me resources of people to call to get things looked at. She called me back right away! She was great!"
      Nancy Fortune, Home Buyer and Seller